30th Sea & Sand Festival
It’s Salty Saturday. Join us as on Saturday, February 26th as Center Street is taken over by local vendors, restaurants and artisans to celebrate all that Folly Bach has to offer.
A family filled event with live music, food and tons of fun!
Admission is $9 in advance and $15 at the gate. We can’t wait to see you there!
Salty Saturday – Center Street Event
Saturday, February 26, 2022: 10am – 4pm
Center Street will be closed* on “Salty Saturday” and taken over by Folly vendors, restaurants, and bars.
- Folly Restaurants and Bars Line Center Street
- The first 5000 guests will get a reusable stadium cup upon entry [sponsored by Carolina One Vacations]
- Live Local Bands on Three Stages
- Ashley Stage: Shakin’ Martinis – 10am & Fancy Koolaid/Whitney Hannah – 1pm
- Hurson Stage: The Destinators – 10am & Ashes of Old Ways – 1pm
- Eerie Stage: Skye Paige – 10am & Calhoun’s Calling – 1pm
- 40+ Folly Art, Craft, and Fashion Vendors
- A Live Surfboard Painting Competition
- A rodeo shark available for rides from 12-3pm
- The ‘Sea & Sand Circus’ Kids Area with:
- Costumed aerial performer with Lyra, silk, rope rig
- Tall Juggler 11-2pm
- Hoop play area with curated music to include 20 professional hoops
- Bubble Therapy with 10 five gallon buckets of bubbles
- Pedal-powered spin art contraption
- Face painters – 11-3pm
- INSTANT ARTIFICATION Craft Shack and a great sand craft with Lowcountry Marine Mammal organization
- Inflatable obstacle course
- Jump castle with slide
Admission is $9 in advance or $15 at the gate.
Folly residents and kids 12 and under are free.
NO GLASS ON CENTER STREET! No Animals, Coolers, Bikes, Skateboards, Scooters, or Backpacks (except diaper bags). Any bags brought may be searched at the discretion of security. No Outside Beverages. Reusable cups are permitted but must be empty upon entering and exiting the event. Rain or shine event. Rain Date: Saturday, March 5, 2022. Service dogs are allowed with proper documentation.
*The streets will close to auto traffic at 7am and reopen at 6:00pm.